The next level of your Dive Career is the PADI Specialty Instructor rating.
- A first step towards your Master Scuba Diver Trainer rating
- Be able to teach beyond the “standard” PADI courses
- Expand your diving knowledge under the guidance of PADI Course Director Kim
You can get the PADI Specialty Instructor rating in 2 ways.
- Directly apply yourself to the PADI office = more expensive PADI fee (162 AUD)– more prerequisites – required minimum of 25 certified divers
- Join Kim in her Specialty Instructor Training program = cheaper PADI fee (101 AUD) – Valuable hands on training – Free Tips & Tricks – more fun – minimum of certified divers not needed.
The only thing you need to be is a renewed PADI Assistant Instructor, PADI Instructor, or currently participating in or completed an IDC/OWSI within the past 12 months.
If you are participating in the Divemaster program of Scuba Center Asia or the IDC with Kim you get an extra discount.
Scuba Center Asia offers you 2 packages:
Three Islands Specialty Package
- 5 Specialties (excluding wreck)
- 5 days of diving and hands on training
- Explore the three islands Nusa Lembongan, Nusa Penida and Ceningan dive sites
- 3.5mln IDR
Explore Bali Specialty Package
- 5 Specialties (more on request)
- Including the Wreck specialty
- 1 week of diving and hands on training
- Explore Bali dive sites
- Price on request
For 2018 PADI Asia Pacific offers a special deal: sign up for 5 PADI Specialties and pay only 4!
PADI SPECIALTY INSTRUCTORCONTACT US